Wednesday, July 11, 2012

California Realism Exhibit

I will have eight pieces in a group show entitled California Realism at the Thomas Reynolds Gallery in San Francisco. The show opens Saturday, July 14th and closes on August 25th. For the moment there isn't an opening reception.

The other artists in the show are Ken Auster, Jeff Bellerose, Daniel Levigoureux, Francis Livingston, Sandy Ostrau, and Steven Shapona. All are accomplished artists. It should be a good show.

The gallery is located at 2291 Pine Street. Hours are 12-5 Thursday-Saturday or by appointment. For more information go to www.thomasreynolds.com.








Ferry Building, San Francisco

8 comments:

  1. This is an amazing piece Michael! Thanks for sharing. I assume you have a few of your golden gate pieces in the show. Can't wait to see what else you have done lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. superb painting - wish I could visit the exhibition but a bit too far away for me!!! Wish you the very best

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Wren and Sharon. Sorry you can't make it Sharon. Wren, there will be one GGB piece in this show. Overall it's a good representation of my recent work. I hope you enjoy the show.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE THE ATMOSPHERE AND THE LOST AND FOUND EDGES IN THIS PIECE.
    YOUR WATERCOLORS ARE WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Maureen, I'm glad you like it. Yes, the edges can go a long way to make or break a piece.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me encantan tus cuadros,son muy bonitos!

    Enhorabuena :)

    ReplyDelete