Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Au Revoir, Mes Amis


My six week run at the Thomas Reynolds Gallery ended over the past weekend. It was a great experience, meeting many people and introducing many of them to my work.
Thomas Reynolds was great to work with. Eleven paintings found new owners. Ten of those are shown here. It's sometimes hard to let go, but I trust the buyers will be pleased to look at them every day.
The gallery is going to continue to display several of my "California" paintings in one of the gallery rooms. I will be sharing with this month's showcase artist, Ken Auster, a master oil painter from Southern California. Please visit www.thomasreynolds.com for more details.

2 comments:

  1. I imagine that when I die and go to heaven, I will walk through gardens with lavender and violet hues of leaves, and waters of rippling veridian will lap pathways of burnt rose and orange - in fact, you have illustrated my heaven with the montage panel of your paintings. The sum of these all together is breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Wren. Your comment makes me smile. Sometimes the sum is greater than all of the parts.

    ReplyDelete